MOSIS -- Student ID/Locator System
The Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE) is developing a student-level record system, to be called Missouri Student Information System (MOSIS), that contains a randomly generated state identification number for every student receiving service in the public schools.
The first phase of the system involves implementing and customizing the student ID software, developed by eScholar, and training district/school staff to use the software. Upon completion of the training, the software will be used to assign a randomly generated state number to each student and send those numbers back to the schools for inclusion in district/school student information systems. This phase will be concluded by early summer 2005.
- Data Access and Use Policy
- Student Batch File Layout -- Sample Batch File Layout -- Batch File Excel Template (Instructions coming soon...)
- State IDs Assigned, Errors to Fix, Matches to Resolve, Canceled Records File Layout
- Directions on how to get access to MOSIS
- User Access
- MOSIS User Guide -- NEW 8.0 Version
- MOSIS Training Presentation