The employment application is in fillable format. Once completed, the employment application can be saved on your computer. You can then email the employment application via the email button located on the form or to email@example.com.
- NOTICE: A scanned copy of college transcripts, if applicable, must be submitted with the employment application. Failure to include transcripts will eliminate the application from the review process. Transcripts should be included as an attachment with the online application.
- Applications are not kept on file. Submit an application for each vacancy (photo copies accepted) with the vacancy number. If a position requires a degree, a copy of official transcripts must be submitted with the application in order to be considered for employment.
- A resume and cover letter in Word or PDF format may also be attached when emailing the application to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive an email confirmation when your application is received electronically. If you do not receive confirmation, please contact our office.
- Vacancies are open until filled unless a deadline date is specified. The hiring committee will review applicants and will call the applicants selected for an interview.
- Please review the Employee Requirements tab for valuable information concerning employment with our Department.
- To Our Applicants With Disabilities: For assistance with any phase of the Department process, please notify the Director of Human Resources at (573) 751-9619 or TTY/TDD Relay Missouri service at 1-800-735-2966. Reasonable attempts will be made to accommodate special needs.
- Non-Discrimination Policy
MO Department of Elementary and Secondary Education
PO Box 480
Jefferson City MO 65102-0480
TTY/TDD Users: Relay Missouri service at 1-800-735-2966
The Missouri Department of Elementary
and Secondary Education
is an equal opportunity employer.