Get Adobe ReaderA note about viewing streaming video

Small Rural School Achievement (SRSA) Grant

SRSA Formula Allocations


SRSA DrawDowns

How to Draw Down SRSA Funds:

Funds are drawn down electronically through the Government Accounting Payment System (GAPS).  Once you are logged on, portions of your grant funds can be transfered, as needed, to your district's designated bank account.  If you need assistance with logging in or using this site, contact the GAPS Hotline at 1-888-336-8930.


SRSA Help Guide