Instructions for Completing
Automated Application for Federal Funds
Browser Standard for DESE’s Online Applications
School district personnel must register to receive a user id and a password in order to access various online application/reporting programs. Anyone may access online application through "Public Applications" without a user ID or password. Public Applications are for viewing only.
For forgotten or unknown user ids/passwords, send your questions to email@example.com or fax to Security Administrator, 573-526-4125. Please provide your name, school district name, and county-district code with your request.
- Click on the link at the bottom of the left hand column called DESE Web Applications.
- When logging in, make sure to use all lower case letters.
- Type in your USER ID that has been assigned to you.
- Type in your password (up to 10 characters that a district representative has selected).
- Use mouse to click on the "LOGIN" Button.
- The "DESE Web Applications" Page is displayed.
From the Applications Menu, click on "ePeGS" under "Cross Divisional Systems".
- Select "Funding Application".
- Select "School Improvement".
- Select the "NCLB Consolidated".
For additional help you may contact your Federal Compliance Supervisor.