Library Expenditures (Materials and Supplies)
Total and Per Pupil
Files are in pdf format.
- The list is in County-District Code order. This number is a 6 digit code identifying the county and district.
- Within the County-District Code, the next level of order is by the type of building.
1000 - 1999 = high schools
2000 - 2999 = junior high schools
3000 - 3999 = middle schools
4000 - 4999 = elementary schools
- If you do not know the county-district code of the district(s) you wish to examine, visit the directory /directory/index.html to look up the information. This site provides an alphabetic listing of district names followed by their 6 digit county-district code in parenthesis.
- If you want to know the names of the buildings within a district, highlight the district name and click on the "Load Page" button.
- Scroll down the first page and you will find all the buildings identified by name.