Rules and Statutes Governing the Discipline & Issuance of Certificates
- 5 CSR 20-400.290 Procedure for Potential Candidates for Missouri Certificate of License to Teach with a Criminal History to Petition the State Board of Education for Background Clearance
- RSMo 43.540 Criminal record review--definitions--patrol to conduct review, when, procedure, confidentiality, violation, penalty--patrol to provide forms.
- RSMo 168.071 Revocation, suspension or refusal of certificate or license, grounds - procedure - appeal
- RSMo 168.133 Criminal background checks required for school personnel, when, procedure-rulemaking authority
- RSMo 610.120 Records to be confidential--accessible to whom, purposes