Assessment & Standards
- Missouri Assessment Program
- Missouri Curriculum Services
- National Geography Standards which were developed by the Geography Education Standards Project on behalf of the American Geographical Society, the National Council for Geographic Education, the Association of American Geographers, and the National Geographic Society. For activities related to the geography standards, see National Geographic website
- National Project for Excellence in Environmental Education (NPEEE) and the Environmental Education and Training Partnership (EETAP). Includes the full text of the Guidelines for Excellence in EE together with guidelines for and reviews of EE materials
- To find standards for all subjects, including civics, economics, geography, and history (but not social studies), using a single website, see the following website from McREL
- National Standards for History
Developed by the National Center for History in the Schools
- Social Studies Standards developed by the National Council for the Social Studies.
- National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP) on U.S. history standards and assessments.
- The National Assessment of Educational Progress Geography
- National Economics Standards developed by the National Council on Economic Education
- National Civics Standards developed by the Center for Civic Education