Parentally-Placed Private School Children with Disabilities
- OSEP Memorandum 05-09 "Obligations of States and local educational agencies to parentally-placed private school children with disabilities".
- Affirmation of Nonpublic School Consultation & Participation
- Guidance on Major Changes to the IDEA 2004 - Provision of Services to Parentally-placed Private School Students with Disabilities
- Documentation of Public/Private Consultation w/ Representatives of Parentally-placed private school children with disabilities
- OSEP Q&A, April 2011
Special Education Finance
- Calculating Proportionate Share
- Proportionate Share Calculation Worksheet
- Proportionate Share PowerPoint
- Private School Data Collection Changes
DESE will continue to add information to this page over the coming months.
Please e-mail any questions you have regarding IDEA implementation issues to Idea.Comments@dese.mo.gov.