This page was created for SPOE administrators, service coordinators and staff in order to organize policies and procedures related to successful implementation of the First Steps program in your SPOE region.
- Assistive Technology
- Developmental Assessment of Young Children (DAYC)
- Directory Information and Opt Out Policy
- Early Childhood Outcomes (ECO)
- Family Cost Participation (FCP)
- Q/A and Technical Assistance Documents
- Practice Manual NEW!
- Quality Indicator Rating Scale (QIRS)
- SPOE Regions Map and Contact Information
- Transition from First Steps to ECSE