Special Education Listserv
Subject: 2011-2012 NASDSE Professional Development Series is Now Available
Source: John Stains, Supervisor, Effective Practices
Intended Audience: Administrators, Special Education Directors, Special Education Instructors, and Technology Staff
Date: November 3, 2011
NASDSE Professional Development Series has released two sessions. "We're Better Working Together: Recommendations for Improved Coordination Between Title I and IDEA" and "Section 504 Issues for Students With Disabilities: Case Law and Implications for Practice" are now available.
For a complete description of the sessions go to http://nasdse.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=YdJO4plGpWE%3d&tabid=521.
To access any of the presentations in this 2011-2012 series, please use the following login information:
* Open your web browser to http://pd.nasdse.org/.
* Click on the conference you would like to view.
* You will be taken to a screen that asks for an access code. Missouri's access code is: 1112MO55
Key features to note:
* The web-delivery system features full-text searchable knowledge base to allow you to search for key concepts throughout the conference.
* All PowerPoints and background documents are available for download on the conference page.