September 18, 2013
Financial Aid Reality Check
The Missouri Department of Higher Education’s financial literacy expert, Marilyn Landrum, focuses on current issues relating to future and current college students.
Topics covered during this session include:
- The Journey to College: Planning and Paying
- Student Loan Management
- Federal and State Financial Aid Initiatives and Updates
- Postsecondary Resources for Schools, Parents and Students
- FASFA Frenzy and College Application Day
- Question and Answer Session
Presented by the Office of College and Career Readiness and the Department of Higher Education.
- View the recorded webinar (Approx. 45 minutes)
If you experience trouble during the webinar, first read through our help guide, and if assistance is still needed, call 573-751-0857.
Following the webinar, please give us your feedback by participating in a short online evaluation survey. This will help us improve our services and future webinars.